4-H Summer Fun
The 4-H Summer Fun Program is out! Check out all the details for 4-H activities taking place this summer. We hope you will join us for fun and hands-on experiences! In order to reserve your spot for our workshops, you must submit the Google Form Registration which is due by May 31, 2019! All workshops have capacity limits and spots are filled on a first come, first serve basis.
Check out the full program here: 2019 Dare County 4-H Summer Fun
Google Form Registration: 4-H Summer Fun Registration
What is 4-H?
4-H is the Cooperative Extension Service’s dynamic and educational program for youth. 4-H has about 6 million youth members across the United States. The name 4-H is summarized as the four-fold development of youth through the Head, Heart, Hands, and Health. The group is open to youth ages 5–18.
How do I participate?
- Stop by the Dare County N.C. Cooperative Extension office to talk about your interests with the 4-H Extension Agent, Paige Fuselier.
- Enroll in 4-H by visiting 4HOnline.
- Choose which workshops, events, or activities are most interesting to you!
- Complete the 4-H Summer Fun Registration on Google Forms.
Dare County 4-H has received generous funds from community members to provide free educational experiences this summer. 48-hour cancellation notice is mandatory by phone or email. No shows will result in payment for the cost of the workshop as well as the likely forfeiture of future participation in 4-H Summer Fun activities.
Registering for 4-H Summer Fun
Workshops will be filled on a first-come, first-serve basis. Please select ALL workshops in which you wish for your child to participate. Note that all workshops have capacity limits.
Events outside of Dare County that require payment can be made by either cash or check. Payments should be dropped off at the N.C. Cooperative Extension of Dare County office (517 Budleigh Street, Manteo, NC 27954) or mailed to PO Box 968, Manteo, NC 27954. Checks should be made payable to Dare County 4-H Council.
Policies & Procedures
- All participants must be enrolled in 4HOnline.
- Punctuality of all participants and parents is expected.
- Dare County 4-H Summer Fun activities operate under the 4-H Code of Conduct and Disciplinary Procedure.
- Snacks and water will be provided for all activities. Please bring your own lunch, unless noted.
- Transportation will be provided from the N.C. Cooperative Extension of Dare County office to and from all activities.
- Event description is subject to change.
N.C. Cooperative Extension, Dare County Center
517 Budleigh Street PO Box 968, Manteo, NC 27954
Dare County 4-H Extension Agent
Paige Fuselier: 252-473-4290 or firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to seeing kids explore, discover, and have awesome 4-H adventures this summer!
For accommodations for persons with disabilities, contact Dare County 4-H at 252.473.4290 no less than 7 days prior to the event.