4-H Fall / Winter Program
El inglés es el idioma de control de esta página. En la medida en que haya algún conflicto entre la traducción al inglés y la traducción, el inglés prevalece.
Al hacer clic en el enlace de traducción se activa un servicio de traducción gratuito para convertir la página al español. Al igual que con cualquier traducción por Internet, la conversión no es sensible al contexto y puede que no traduzca el texto en su significado original. NC State Extension no garantiza la exactitud del texto traducido. Por favor, tenga en cuenta que algunas aplicaciones y/o servicios pueden no funcionar como se espera cuando se traducen.
English is the controlling language of this page. To the extent there is any conflict between the English text and the translation, English controls.
Clicking on the translation link activates a free translation service to convert the page to Spanish. As with any Internet translation, the conversion is not context-sensitive and may not translate the text to its original meaning. NC State Extension does not guarantee the accuracy of the translated text. Please note that some applications and/or services may not function as expected when translated.Collapse ▲
Wonderful Wetlands Series
- October 21st from 3:30 – 5:00 p.m.
- November 4th from 3:30 – 5:00 p.m.
- November 13th from 3:30 – 5:00 p.m.
- Dare County 4-H is partnering with Dare County Soil & Water to offer a series of environmental education programs surrounding wetlands and water management. This program is free for 4-H Youth ages 8-18. Register Online.
Trip to the Pumpkin Patch
- October 26th from 10 a.m. – Noon
- The Island Farm will be open from 10 a.m. – 4 p.m., but Dare County 4-H will get there early! Feel free to stay longer if desired.
- Dare County 4-H will be making the trip to Island Farm in Manteo! There is no registration required to attend. Cost is $8 and due at Island Farm. Transportation is available from the Dare County Cooperative Extension office.
Northeast District Volunteer Leaders’ Day
- November 2nd from 9:30 a.m. – 3:00 p.m.
- Read more about the Volunteer Leaders’ Day.
4-H Christmas Party & Candle Sale
- November 21st from 4:00 – 6:00 p.m.
- Dare County 4-H is raising funds to provide free educational workshops and camps for Dare County children! Join us at the Dare County N.C. Cooperative Extension office for a Christmas Party and Candle Sale. Browse, snack, socialize, and shop!
- Pre-Order Candles.
4-H Volunteers’ Potluck
- December 17th from 6:00 – 7:30 p.m.
- Join us at the Dare County Cooperative Extension office to discuss plans for the 2020 4-H program year and meet other 4-H Volunteers! Please contact Paige Lilley at 252-473-4290 or email@example.com if you’d like to participate.
4-H Healthy Living Teen Retreat
- January 4-5th (Overnight Trip)
- Join Dare County 4-H at the Healthy Living Leadership Retreat at Millstone 4-H Camp. The retreat is FREE. Counties should bring a team of 4 youth (ages 14-17) and 1 adult. This retreat will focus on youth-adult partnerships, teaching, and leadership.
- Read more about the Healthy Living Retreat.
Sleeping with the Sharks
- January 10-11th (Overnight Trip)
- Take part in this fun, educational, and overnight trip to the NC Aquarium on Roanoke Island! Youth will get to explore the aquarium and receive hands-on experience with marine life. We will be able to enjoy the aquarium all to ourselves as well as sleep under the shark tank!
- Register Online!
4-H Volunteer Leaders’ Conference
- January 31st-February 2nd (Overnight Trip)
- Read more about the Volunteer Leaders’ Conference.
Northeast District Horse Bowl
- February 1st from 8 a.m. – 3 p.m.
- More information including how to register will be available soon.
Participants registered in 4-H programs must be enrolled in 4HOnline. Learn more about 4-H Online Enrollment.
Paige Lilley, Dare County 4-H Extension Agent
- Facebook: Dare County 4-H
- Instagram: darecounty4h
Dare County N.C. Cooperative Extension is an equal opportunity provider.